August Wislist

August wants

Ted Baker London 'Medium Rose' Hard Shell Suitcase

I love this Suitcase by ted baker
the lovely floral print is so beautiful 
i think it would be handy to have for overnights or for using as cabin size
a bit expensive but you would probably be the only one on the flight would have it.

£290 - nordstrom.com


MICHAEL Michael Kors black shoulder handbag

 After my recent trip to Michael Kors in new York iv had my eye on this Handbag.
Black is a great staple shade for autumn/winter i think it would be worth saving for.
The bag is also made from leather  which is always good
 i feel the quality of Micheal Kors bags are brilliant while purchasing a bag on holiday they also asked me what size of leather grain i wanted and showed me two options !

luisaviaroma.com  


DKNY hinged bracelet
£74 - macys.com
I love Dkny watches 
having never owned a Dkny watch or really having a proper watch 
i feel this would be a great item to add to my jewelry collection. 


Ted Baker tech accessory
£26 - nordstrom.com
This would be lovely to go with the rose suitcase and not to expensive
I love having things matching 
 my phone is also due a upgrade so maybe this will be a option once i find a suitable phone 


Having just bought my first car these items are differently wishes and  probably will be for a while 

Whats on your latest Wishlist ??

Eilidhx

7 comments

  1. Great wish list! I really like that bag and phone case!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wishlist!
    Especialle the bag is stunning :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything on your wishlist!! The MK bag is just stunning!
    xx

    RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Ted Baker prints and that suitcase is no exception! So pretty. xx

    Lovefromloulou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the suitcase is so pretty but expensive. Love the watch too :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that classic black bag too. Welcome to the blogging world!

    Emma Louise Layla x

    ReplyDelete