Mini Boots Haul

Hello Everyone !
Hope you are having a great day
Today i will be sharing my latest boots order with you all
Just last night i placed a order on boots.com with standard delivery for some new beauty products and received them this morning ! 
I love getting new things in the mail especially when its fast delivery.
Boots also sent me a tester for the new Dior sauvage fragrance which smells really nice if you are looking for a gents fragrance.
Here is what i received 


Marc Jacobs Daisy so fresh sorbet 75ml £37.00 
While looking at the perfume offers i noticed the Marc Jacobs Sorbet was on offer saving £18.50 i  just knew i had to buy it as my other one is just about empty.


Essie nail polish in the peach daiquiri shade
£7.99
The nail polish came with a free Essie mini good to go nail varnish top coat
I love nail polish and have a large collection that i am always adding to so when i seen that they were giving out a free top coat i knew i had to try this out.
 Although i was a bit disappointed when it arrived as it looks more pink than i was expecting I am sure it will be nice on though.


Colgate max one fresh toothpaste

£3.99 with a free nails inc polish
At first i thought that is expensive for toothpaste as my normal Colgate is around £1 but the new max one fresh claims to make your teeth whiter in just a week. 
So i thought id give it a try.




 
Soap and glory Sexy mother pucker gloss stick

£3.50 for one and another £1.75 for the second one
 I've heard great things about these new 3D gloss sticks and they are also on offer buy one get the second half price.
I can never say no to a good bargain
 So i bought two of  them one in the pinkaboo shade and one in the techicoral shade.
I haven't tried any of the soap and glory make up items before but love the shower gel so i am exited to try them out. 

I cant wait to try everything out

Hope you like my little haul have you tried any of these products recently ?

Eilidhx

8 comments

  1. I saw the deal today with the Colgate and Nails Inc nail polish, think it is a good deal! I would love to try more Essie nail polishes!

    Laura Likes Beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I really want to purchase the Daisy perfume, I've heard such good reviews about it! I also would LOVE to try an Essie nail varnish, the colour range is gorgeous! I have one of the sexy mother pucker gloss sticks, they are so flattering!
    http://www.beckybobble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essie nail polish looks gorgeous!

    www.thechicone.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of boot, so will have to try it out. I love the Essie nail polish, that shade is so pretty!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors of the nailpolish. Essie is very good bränd and they always has the best colors of the season.

    Kisses frim Helsinki
    Sara S.

    www.sarasfi.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Marc Jacobs perfumes, they are my favourite! Daisy is my all time fragrance x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your haul picks, the essie polish & marc jacobs daisy perfume are lovely :)

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete