My 10 Reasons to Smile


10 things that Make me Happy Today in no order

1. My Dog Sam (Well really my grans dog)
After a long 8 months the puppy is growing up
 Sam is now starting to settle down and be a joy to be around
Westies are really are adorable dogs but so full of energy.

2.Blogging and Reading new blogs
This is so interesting and exiting and all so new to me.

3.My Car... Having passed my test in June i thought id wait awhile before getting a car but this was the best decision ever just to go ahead and get one, No more walking in the rain and horrible weather(although it doesn't save me much time its stressful trying to find a parking space)

4.My Family and friends

5. Ben and Jerry cookie dough ice cream must i say more ?

6. My Micheal kors bag

7. My Daisy eau so fresh  perfume
This is one of the best scents ever and the bottle is a cute decoration

8.Looking into Holidays for a bit of January sun
and getting my holiday pictures made into a book

9.Finally being paid ( I havent been paid since may due to a mix up)

10. My new max factor lipsticks


What makes you happy today ???

Eilidh


5 comments

  1. Such a cute little dog! And congats on passing your driving test, you get so much more freedom when you can drive yourself around don't you!

    Sophie | Dreams and Colour Schemes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you with the stress of finding a parking space! So much better than walking in the rain though!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, such a nice post to brighten up a day :)

    http://vikky-ann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to Ben and jerrys !!!! To die for! Your car is so cute, well done xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I'm so jealous I want to pass my driving test so badly because currently it takes me over an hour and a half to get to work each morning (walking and on the bus) when in a car its a half an hour drive max! My test is in like three weeks and I'm so nervous!!

    http://lifeaccordingtolili.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete