Autumn/Winter Wish list

Hello Everyone
Today i thought id share with you my small wish list

Now that it's now Autumn/Winter  has arrived in Scotland i have had a look through my wardrobe and thought i'd update my wardrobe with a few non essential pieces.


First id like to buy this lovely two in one dress from Axparis.com
priced at £30 i definitely think id get a lot of use from it.
The lovely flower printed dress is perfect for nights out or dressed down for day time.


Next up a black coat
 while in Newlook the other week i spotted this and tried it on, i think this simple black coat from new look would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe at the time i put it back and thought i didn't really need it but now thinking about how i needed a smarter black coat i will be looking for it on the next shopping trip i go on. The jacket it's practical to go with a lot of winter outfits though it may not keep me warm or dry.




While on River island website i had a browse through the handbags and came across this lovely diamond patchwork bag.
The bag would be handy to take to and from work
As the Bag is Priced at £47 i may wait to see if it's on sale before buying it.
Id also like a new pair of dark sunglasses not sure how much use i'd get in winter apart from my january trip abroad although it's always handy to keep a pair in my handbag.
These ones are by prada at the Sunglass hut for £190
  As i am so fussy with sunglasses i think i'd need to go to a shop and try a few pairs.
Sunglasses are one of the things i like to pay a bit more for as i feel it's really important to take care of your eyes plus they generally last a while to.

Another thing id like to buy is a new pair of cosy winter boot slippers
I like these ones from River island for £20 but i am unsure what colour they really are as the description says pink,ideally world i'd buy these in gray or navy.
its also the type of thing if i bought myself i'd end up with 5 pairs for christmas.




What do you think of my wishlist ? Are you looking forward to warm clothing ?
Eilidhx

11 comments

  1. Great post! this is super fun to read! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that coat! A similar coat is on my wish list, as well! So stylish and chic! Great post. Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following , following you back x

      Delete
  3. Great wishlist? Follow for follow?

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to buy some boot slippers! They are so comfy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this post.

    Would you like to follow each other on social media. Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you!!!

    Kiss,
    SELMA

    MYBLOG
    G+
    BLOGLOVIN’
    FB
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I like the coat the best!

    xoxo, Caroline | carolinevsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wishlist! I love the handbag!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete