Whats inside my Handbag


Hello Everyone
Having seen quite a few of these posts recently
I thought id share what i carry around inside my handbag.
Since i work in a shop i do not carry around my good handbags since they don't fit in lockers at work and i wouldn't want anything to happen to them.
So by the time the weekend comes or my day off i like to use one of my good bags.
My Micheal Kors bag is like one Mary Poppins would have it has so much space its hard for me not to fill it with unnecessary items.

My handbag contains
-Sunglasses not really essential for the uk weather but handy to have
- Make up bag ( i also have tissues and hand sanitizer in here)
-Hair brush of some sort
-Key
  -Purse
   -  Phone
   - Gum
  -  Sometimes my camera
     -Spare tights( the dog can have sharp nails)

                                                                      Anything you think i am missing ?



 So that's mostly everything give or take as i am always switching around my bags and end up leaving things in my other bags. My mum had bought me of those handbag organisers which was useful for moving things from bag to bag but my larger items unfortunately don't quite fit in it.
Also since buying a car i keep items like a shopper bag and umbrella in the car.

Please not my handbags are not always this tidy

Thanks for reading

Eilidhx

10 comments

  1. Love your bag !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your Ted Baker make-up bag!! xx

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! It's so interesting to see what other people carry around with them! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Spare tights are definitely a good idea. Great items, and I love the bag!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love a Michael Kors bag! I really love your blog header, it's super pretty!

    Kirstie | Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have lip balm, lipstick, hand cream, comb, mirror, wet wipes and a perfume in my handbag. I can't be without those stuff.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bag! I usually have my purse, keys, my phone, wet wipes, headphones and a makeup bag (actually a Ted Baker one as well ) in my bag :) x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love taking a peek into people's handbags! Thanks for sharing!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh your bag is so cute! I'm not gonna lie I read 'gum' as 'gun' and I kinda freaked out for a second but then I was like ohhhh and it was okay hahaha

    http://lifeaccordingtolili.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete